When I do get the occasional break, I often do artwork, mostly computer rendered stuff that features my favourite here in a golden helmet! Above is one of my more recent examples! I'll share a few more as/when I do them!
Could Be A Quiet Christmas
-
Not a lot of new books in the December solicits, at least not that I'm
likely to buy. *Lilith: Blood and Burlesque* is skipping that month. *The
Deadman*...
22 hours ago

2 comments:
Nicely done. You should check out my blog, the Green Lantern Spotlight. I've added you to my links.
Hello Ryan Thank you very much for the comment; greatly appreicated! You know this is odd; there's always been a sorta "rivalary" between Nova and GL fans; always comparisons over the Corps (Nova and Green Lantern). Personally I try to stay netual; each hero has similiar backgrounds and each has well supported fan bases! So thanks for linking to my blog; I will do the smae for yours and pay a visit! Feel free to have a look a the Nova sites anytime. Daz.
Post a Comment